Cotic X frame and forks now SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

fatbikephil

Cotic X frame and forks now SOLD

Post by fatbikephil »

Size large / 58 and black - see http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/x Its actually a small size large if you get what I mean and would suit someone from about 5'7"- 6' ish. Seat and sloping top tube are booth 54cm. I'm selling as it was always a bit on the wee side for me (6'1")

I bought this new in April 2011 and used it regularly (on road only) until Summer 2014. Its fitted with a steel road rat fork which I got as a warranty replacement from Cotic as the original Carbon Fibre fork cracked. The fork is disc only but the frame has canti mounts. Overall its in good condition with only some minor scuffs, a scrape on the inside of the LH chainstay from the disc and a couple of chips on the down tube on the sticker which I've touched up. Its waxoyled inside and rust free. Its fitted with a Cane Creek headset with good bearings.

I'm looking for £150 posted or a bit less if you collect from my place in Fife.

Pics!!
ImageImage

Cheers
Phil
Last edited by fatbikephil on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RobMac

Re: Cotic X frame and forks

Post by RobMac »

htrider wrote:
I'll post up some pics once the bloody photobucket website is working again!

Cheers
Phil
Am waitin :mrgreen:
RobLyon

Post by RobLyon »

registering interest, just having a little read up on them
Ben98

Post by Ben98 »

Also registering interest, dependent on pictures, possibly without the fork if you'd be willing to do that?
mat_swan

Post by mat_swan »

If the fork has the brake in the normal position(i.e. behind left leg) and is cheap I might be interested in that. Can't fit a dynamo to my current one with the 'other side' brake.
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

Pics now added. If anyone can reccommend a better photo hosting website than photobucket (of sh**e) let me know....
Re the forks - as you will see they are the ones with the caliper mount on the RHS facing forward. This looks weird but works fine and possibly reduces the amount of muck getting into the caliper....

I'd rather sell complete but will split if all else fails

Cheers
Phil
Ben98

Post by Ben98 »

I'd like it, but it seems I'm not at the front of the que. Definitely want it though.
mat_swan

Post by mat_swan »

Ah, those forks are the same as mine- fine for forking and braking, awkward for dynamos.

Cheers though!
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

Thanks for the interest folks, just to update you all Rob Mac has first dibs and is coming to have a look next week. Ben, your next in line
Cheers
Phil