SOLD : Nemo Meta 1P Tarp / Tent

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

mtbmarkymark

SOLD : Nemo Meta 1P Tarp / Tent

Post by mtbmarkymark »

I'm thinning the tent fleet

I bought this from S8tannorm last year to give something a bit less tent like a whirl

so i'm going to shamelessly borrow bits of his advert as i can't put it better myself

"It's a Nemo Meta 1P tent/shelter. Think Lunar Solo but with more room (you could just squeeze 2 in) and if I'm honest a higher quality feel to it / better venting. The sleeping area is fully midgeproof with a bathtub groundsheet, there's loads of room in there and a very large vent at the rear. The front can be opened up fully, half opened or fully closed, turning it into a really big porch (ample room to cook, store gear, etc) there's a high peak vent that remains open even when you're fully shut up. It goes up very quickly with a single pole and a few pegs.
All packs into a waterproof stuffsack, so if you put it away wet it won't soak everything else. Weights about 900g. "

What you get
The Meta 1P
An alloy pole-a-bear pole S8tannorm made for it,
The supplied 7 high quality DAC v pegs and pegbag
2 extra alloy v pegs ( i found it pitches best with 9 pegs )
Nemo custom made drybag for the tent

link to a picture ...... http://img2.findthebest.com/sites/defau ... 642_i0.jpg

i've used it about half a dozen times, it's in first class condition with no wear or damage

£ 140 posted
Last edited by mtbmarkymark on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtbmarkymark

Re: F.S Nemo Meta 1P Tarp / Tent

Post by mtbmarkymark »

I've decided the Meta has to go.

Price drop to £110 posted
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Bargain!
May the bridges you burn light your way
Gilbo71

Post by Gilbo71 »

I'll take it please as I've had a bit of disaster whilst cleaning out the loft and thrown the wrong bags out :oops: I may be in the dog house for a while, but at least it wasn't just her stuff?

Let me know if you want Paypal, bank transfer etc and I'll get the payment over to you today, email address is jmrgb2000 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Fat tyre kicker

Post by Fat tyre kicker »

Bugger.......beat me to it,note to self,act quicker next time,ther's two on EBay
But not at this price! :|
mtbmarkymark

Re: SOLD : Nemo Meta 1P Tarp / Tent

Post by mtbmarkymark »

Sold to Gilbo