Clearout - various bits!

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Clearout - various bits!

Post by redefined_cycles »

Raising some funds for a sponsored Everesting for Afghanistan (projected to be a worse crisis that Yemen which was deemed as the worlds worst hunger crisis last year or the one before).

First up.

Shimano m615 cranks with a raceface narrow/wode 32t green chainring which I'd bought for my other cranks but got the BCD wrong. You might need bolts to attach but ask nicely and I might well look for some! £25 posted. SOLD

26er tyre Maxxis Highroller in 2.2 width. Bewn sat in garden so free but you pay postage! sold

Other stuff as and when I think of it!
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boab

Re: Clearout - for charity

Post by Boab »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:44 pm Shimano m615 cranks with a raceface narrow/wode 32t green chainring which I'd bought for my other cranks but got the BCD wrong. You might need bolts to attach but ask nicely and I might well look for some! £25 posted.
What length are the cranks...? Prolly too long for what I'm after, but I thought I'd ask...
There are theories at the bottom of my jargon.
redefined_cycles

M8000 cranks with a 32t ring. Took off cos I needed to go for a 172.5mm which I had waiting on other bike.

£50 posted but open to offers if my pricing is wrong. SOLD
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Boab wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:46 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:44 pm Shimano m615 cranks with a raceface narrow/wode 32t green chainring which I'd bought for my other cranks but got the BCD wrong. You might need bolts to attach but ask nicely and I might well look for some! £25 posted.
What length are the cranks...? Prolly too long for what I'm after, but I thought I'd ask...
Sorry bob. Yes, probs too long. 175
Boab

Post by Boab »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:52 pm Sorry bob. Yes, probs too long. 175
Aye, too long for me I'm afraid...
There are theories at the bottom of my jargon.
redefined_cycles

Re: Clearout - various bits!

Brand X Ascend dropper post. Could do with a clean internally if you want. Comes with brandnew lever and cabling but the dropper is about 4 or 5 years old (possibly only 3 years).

Reason for selling is that I needed something to come up 100% of the time on the first go. This comes all the way up almost all the time but maybe 5% or more and you need to press lever again. Got the problem sorted when I last serviced it but now bought a new one.

This is the dropper: https://www.wiggle.com/p/brand-x-ascend ... C+1x+Lever

31.6mm will fit nicely inside a Pinnacle Ramin (with insert removed).

£30 posted. sold
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tanglefist

Post by Tanglefist »

Hi,

Could I take both cranksets, the dropper post and the 26er tyre?

Cheers
redefined_cycles

Tanglefist wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:39 am Hi,

Could I take both cranksets, the dropper post and the 26er tyre?

Cheers
Off course you may. Drop me a PM with postage details and I'll get it sorted, ta :-bd
redefined_cycles

Both cranks, dropper with new lever hardware, tyre... Now SOLD, pending payment :smile: Thanks.