Apidura bar bag and pocket, dry bags, shorts, hi-vis vest, jacket and other stuff

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Cheeky Monkey

Apidura bar bag and pocket, dry bags, shorts, hi-vis vest, jacket and other stuff

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

18 Feb - Dropped most prices in attempt to shift before resorting to Ebay etc.

Open to offers on everything, particularly the more of it you buy :grin: Prices generally ex postage and happy to do that at cost, c.£3 ish from Post Office for most stuff. Based NW of Leeds if collecting though whether I'm around at the mo' is sketchy. I can only apologise for the fairly crap photos :oops: , I blame my phone (still) and if you want more let me know.

Please email timsellors@googlemail.com

Apidura bar bag and matching "pocket"
Ideally looking to sell as a pair. Picked up years ago from Shona and Rich. Stu reviewed them years ago (http://bearbonesbikepacking.blogspot.co ... ested.html and
http://bearbonesbikepacking.blogspot.co ... -look.html) NB: I'm not selling a saddle bag!

£40 the pair plus postage

My image is terribly blurry but they look just like the ones in Stu's articles. Excellent condition:

Two Planet X 20 litre dry bags
Brand new and tags still attached. Got a shoulder strap and carry handle. Heavy duty plastic ones. One is orange, the other red.
£5 each posted or both for £10.

Kids Camelbak
Red and grey, used but in good condition. All zips running smooth. No bladder. Enough room for snacks and a jacket plus a couple of small bits (why would you want them to carry anymore :lol:) £12 plus postage

Proviz Reflect 360 Vest (XL)
Barely worn and in excellent condition. Size XL. My crap pic:
And Proviz' website for it:
https://www.provizsports.com/en-gb/refl ... gilet.html

£30 posted.

Altura Night Vision Jacket (Large)
Barely worn so excellent condition. Reflective sections, pockets, pit zips etc. No hood. £20 posted.

Endura 3/4 Shorts
Black, well used but still "work". I think these are Singletracks and in size Large but there's no label I can find. However, I've moved up to XL and I doubt I ever wore mediums so fairly confident on the size. The odd bit of detailing or rubber zip-tip has come off but like I say, still functionally fine. No liner although it has the click-fast fittings.

£10 posted

Rear for you kinky devils:
Last edited by Cheeky Monkey on Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Retiredtester

Re: Apidura bar bag and pocket, dry bags, shorts, hi-vis vest, jacket and other stuff

Post by Retiredtester »

How much are you after (incl post) for the gilet? Thanks, Tom
Cheeky Monkey

Re: Apidura bar bag and pocket, dry bags, shorts, hi-vis vest, jacket and other stuff

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

That would've helped, wouldnt it :wink:

£35 posted
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

Thanks. I'll leave it for now, but good luck with the sale.
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

Retiredtester wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:46 pm Thanks. I'll leave it for now, but good luck with the sale.
No worries, but open to offers as well.