Cumulus bags in the UK?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

Cumulus bags in the UK?

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Does anyone know of a stockist in the UK, that actually has any stocks of the latest offerings?

Culumlus won't sell me anything direct because I'm in the UK. They directed me to what is possibly the worst website I've laid eyes on, where there's no mention of the thing I'm interested in and even if there were, you can't buy from them anyway ... so I followed the links directing me to the dealer network where i've been met by out of date websites and defunct companies.

Any ideas before I email Cumulus and plead my case? ;)
May the bridges you burn light your way
InspiredRamblings

Re: Cumulus bags in the UK?

Post by InspiredRamblings »

DownSleepingBag.co.uk stock them, but I think it depends whether what you want is on their (terrible) UK website, or the other, European website...
Salsa Horsethief XT (2020)
Jamis Dragonslayer (2016)

http://www.uninspiredramblings.com
Dusza

Post by Dusza »

Stu, if you run out of options give me a shout. I'm in PL now, maybe I can help somehow.

Cumulus have been really great to deal with, every time I bought something for them it had to be custom made. Maybe if you explain your situation they can arrange something.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Stu, if you run out of options give me a shout. I'm in PL now, maybe I can help somehow.
Thank you, I'll bear it in mind.
DownSleepingBag.co.uk stock them
Yes, they do stock some models but not the stuff I was interested in :cry:
Backcountrybiking

Post by Backcountrybiking »

we are just about to start stocking cumulus bags, but if your after a quilt we can't help.... I don't know why but the plan is to work on them and see what we can achieve.
Andy
http://www.backcountrybiking.co.uk
UK distributor of Revelate designs gear, Alpacka rafts and Force ten tents and provider of bikepacking and packrafting skills training courses and adventures and Packraft hire
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

don't know about uk stockists but cumulus uk declined to sell me a quilt recently, in the end i ordered it from http://www.highmobilitygear.com/PBCPPla ... ID=1172579 - Tierry from them was super helpful. not sure if they do bags too?

Cumulus in PL would sell me a quilt but not bags as they are stocked (in theory) by cumulus uk.

TBH it may be worth emailing the Cumulus.pl folk as they are helpful and if there is genuinely no uk stock then they may send one... or at least give cumulus uk a kick up the arse

what is it you are after?
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

what is it you are after?
The Xlite 200 had taken my interest.
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

Looks like they are in stock with high mobility gear.

I was very impressed with their service and my kit arrived very quickly. I'd use then again.