FS - Tyre clearout

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ootini

FS - Tyre clearout

Post by ootini »

I've decided to clear out my growing collection of tyres.

Pick up from North Wales A55 corridor preferred, but otherwise we can figure something out.

Schwalbe Marathon Mondials in 47-622 (29x1.75") in folding bead. Excellent condition, having only done a couple of hundred miles. THE long distance touring tyre of choice apparently. https://www.spacycles.co.uk/m14b0s142p2 ... al-Folding
£60 for the pair, or £35 each. +p&p
https://bikepackingonabudget.wordpress. ... new-tyres/

OnOne Floaters in 26 x 4". They were fitted to my Fatty before I swapped them for JJs. There's a fair tread on them, but they are quite old now. £20 + p&p for the pair. Heavy so expect p&p to be a fair whack id imagine.

Schwalbe Rapid Robs in 27.5 x 2.1". Plenty of tread left on them, budget tyres. £15 + p&p for the pair.

Random Kenda mtb tyres. No idea of model, 26 x 1.95, chunky tread pattern. No seen much use at all, so plenty of tread left. £10 + p&p for the pair.

Schwalbe hurricanes. In 27.5 x 2.0" Hybrid tyre, smooth centre line and knobbly shoulders. Only seen a hundred miles or so. Original tread pattern, not the newer more gravelly tread pattern https://products.mtbr.com/product/tires ... 62162.html £20 + p&p

Schwalbe Nobby Nic in 27.5 x 2.35" snakeskin TL easy, folding bead. Used to be my front tyre on the HT. Set me back sixty quid new from memory, I bought it at the same time as the Rock Razor. Tons of tread, excellent condition. SOLD

Schwalbe Rock Razor in 27.5 x 2.35", vaguely exciting rear tyre. Think a Riddler but on steroids. TL easy, folding bead. I think this was sixty new. Excellent condition, not seen as much use as I'd have liked. SOLD

I'll get some better photos done tomorrow. Tyres will be wrapped however the hell I can and shipped Royal mail, but pick up would be preferred, as is PayPal for funds.

Thanks all.
Last edited by ootini on Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ootini

Re: FS - Tyre clearout

Post by ootini »

Open to offers on some of these. Could do with clearing the space.
BobCatMax

Post by BobCatMax »

Are the Rapid Robs actually 2.1? Wondering how much wiggle room I'd have.. Probably not enough!
Image Image
ootini

Post by ootini »

BobCatMax wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:59 pm Are the Rapid Robs actually 2.1? Wondering how much wiggle room I'd have.. Probably not enough!
Pretty sure they are. But I'll go check in a bit to be 100%.
BobCatMax

Post by BobCatMax »

Don't worry chap, I'm sure they are. I've got a set of ground control 2.0s that should fit but don't.
Image Image
ootini

Post by ootini »

Updated the original post.

Also, I can bring any of the above to the WRT if that helps
Thank
ootini

Re: FS - Tyre clearout - WRT update

Post by ootini »

Schwalbe Marathon Mondials in 47-622 (29x1.75") in folding bead. Excellent condition, having only done a couple of hundred miles. THE long distance touring tyre of choice apparently. 
£50 for the pair at WRT 2022

OnOne Floaters in 26 x 4". They were fitted to my Fatty before I swapped them for JJs. There's a fair tread on them, but they are quite old now. £20 for the pair at WRT 2022

Schwalbe Rapid Robs in 27.5 x 2.1". Plenty of tread left on them, budget tyres. £10 for the pair at WRT 2022

Random Kenda mtb tyres. No idea of model, 26 x 1.95, chunky tread pattern. No seen much use at all, so plenty of tread left. £10 for the pair at WRT 2022.

Schwalbe hurricanes. In 27.5 x 2.0" Hybrid tyre, smooth centre line and knobbly shoulders. Only seen a hundred miles or so. Original tread pattern, not the newer more gravelly tread pattern £20 for the pair at WRT 2022

Please let me know in advance if you want any of the above, so I can be sure what I need to bring to the WRT.