Yeti ASRc Large

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Scott L

Yeti ASRc Large

Post by Scott L »

Yeti ASRc Size Large

For sale is my Yeti ASRc size large in black with a custom build. The bike is presently built with a XC/Trail style build that includes a Rockshox Reverb and EXO casing trail tyres. With lighter tyres it is an extremely quick cross country racer with one of the lightest full suspension frames on the market available weighing only 4.2lbs. It is also an extremely fast capable trail bike with Yeti’s typical slack and long geometry.
The bike has been used for bikepacking and bears a small amount of bag strap rub marks but has been invisiframed from new so they marks are almost exclusively not on the actual frame. I have pictured the two worst sections of rub. On the seatstay photo I have stripped back the invisiframe to show the minimal marks that are on the actual frame. The bike is built up with 1x11 shimano gearing. It is in very good condition and has been regularly serviced since purchased.
It has just had the pivot bearings changed with new jockey wheels and front brakepads also as part of a service. As part of the sale I am also including a custom made framebag that sits inside the front triangle and allows for full shock compression without interfering with the bag. This is an extremely cheap price for this bike considering the frame itself retails for £2500 and this frame is only 6 months old, so a chance to grab a complete bike at a bargain price. Please note this is the HIGHER grade yeti carbon frame not the cheaper “Enduro” grade frame.

Spec as follows:

2016 Yeti ASRc Carbon Frame Black size Large
Fox RP23 Kashima Shock 100mm travel
Fox 32 Forks 120 mm travel
Stans Crest 29er Wheelset
Shimano XT 11 Speed Drivetrain with SLX Crankset (supplied with 28t and 32t chainrings)
Shimano XT Brakes
Rockshox Reverb Stealth Seatpost
Kinesis Carbon handlebar 760mm
Thomson Stem
Maxxis Ardent EXO tyres (2.35 front and 2.25 rear)
Price:
£2500 ono

Pinkbike Link for Photos:
http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2016130/