Balloon bed and some midge netting

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slarge

Balloon bed and some midge netting

Post by slarge »

So the balloon bed is a collectors piece. It is the ultimate in weight weenie sleeping systems, and you will never know misery like it when you have cold wet fingers and are trying to tie the balloons without bursting them - then you are guaranteed an uncomfortable night as the balloons go down or pop, leaving you trying to balance on a single balloon for the remainder of the night.
This particular example has been on a few Polaris's (remember them?), and the odd self flagellating overnighter.
It really is a collectors item, up there with gimp masks and thumbscrews.
I would like one million pounds for this, but I think it's going to be given away for nothing. So the first lucky massachist to give me their address gets it or I might have to send it to someone whose address I have from a previous sale.

I also have some midge net - unused - I think around 1m x 1m from a project I'll never do.
£5 posted.
Email me at slarge at jaguarlandrover dot com
dingle

Re: Balloon bed and some midge netting

Post by dingle »

Hi i was talking about these the other day... just wondered if you still have the balloon bed...
Regards
Ian
slarge

Post by slarge »

Yes mate, strangely no one has offered to relieve me of it. Do you actually want it, or to know that I still have it?
dingle

Post by dingle »

Pm sent