stuart bb200 parking beg/plea,

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

burty

stuart bb200 parking beg/plea,

Post by burty »

I have got the next two days off and am planning to do bb200 wed/thurs , then I can come home put my single speed in a skip before my knee explodes , and may even try gears,
is there any chance of me parking on the side next to the parking field please, ill be quiet , honest.
Chew

Re: stuart bb200 parking beg/plea,

Post by Chew »

Stu wont mind at all. There may even be a cuppa in it for you if you're lucky ;)

Just make sure you leave the forest road clear incase they need access
Ian

Post by Ian »

There is harvesting going on at the moment actually, so parking would need to be in the field (assuming Stu is ok with it) and not at the side of the road/ access track.

Edit: I should clarify that the harvesting will not affect the BB200 route, which goes out of the back of Stu's place on the north side of the valley.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

No trouble with parking but as Ian says, don't park on the road. The best bet would be to come and park at the farm.

Sorry I haven't answered earlier but we've had no internet access since Monday morning.
May the bridges you burn light your way
burty

Post by burty »

thanks stuart , but I think Ive missed my window as this week goes , I will have to rearrange my days in a couple of weeks and try again, as I need to get a early start as I will be dragging my other half around , so the more I can get her around on day one will benefit me , when I end up carrying her on day 2