Frame, fork and bits!

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Pyro

Frame, fork and bits!

Post by Pyro »

Okay, since I've now gone rigid singlespeed as my main bike (someone tell me how that happened again?!) I'm splitting down my full suss and selling bits off. So:

Trek Top Fuel 8 frame (2007/8, 17.5"} , £200
In good condition, scuffs and cable rub as you'd expect from a nearly 4 year old regularly ridden mount. S-Type shock with lockout still works perfectly, was serviced 8 months ago. A little play in the bushings but nothing major, and have ordered a new kit to replace them.

Fox F100 RL fork - £200
Still in great condition, regularly serviced, and the older forks seem to be less 'fragile' in the stanchion coating than newer ones!

RS Psylo XC fork - £50
Taken off the singlespeed to replace with a rigid one. Probably in need of a service, U-turn is a bit stuck, hence selling cheap.

Titec El Norte bar - £10
Cheap, wide riser bar. Not been cut down, still in very good nick.

There might be some other bits if private sales fall through, but for pics or info email me on carrickarmer at gmail dot com. Based in Leeds for pickup if anyone's close.

Cheers!
Okay, since I've now gone rigid singlespeed as my main bike (someone tell me how that happened again?!) I'm splitting down my full suss and selling bits off. So:

Trek Top Fuel 8 frame (2007/8, 17.5"} , £200
In good condition, scuffs and cable rub as you'd expect from a nearly 4 year old regularly ridden mount. S-Type shock with lockout still works perfectly, was serviced 8 months ago. A little play in the bushings but nothing major, and have ordered a new kit to replace them.

Fox F100 RL fork - £200
Still in great condition, regularly serviced, and the older forks seem to be less 'fragile' in the stanchion coating than newer ones!

RS Psylo XC fork - £50
Taken off the singlespeed to replace with a rigid one. Probably in need of a service, U-turn is a bit stuck, hence selling cheap.

Titec El Norte bar - £10
Cheap, wide riser bar. Not been cut down, still in very good nick.

There might be some other bits if private sales fall through, but for pics or info email me on carrickarmer at gmail dot com. Based in Leeds for pickup if anyone's close.

Cheers!
"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep's the getting there..."
Pyro

Re: Frame, fork and bits!

Post by Pyro »

I seem to have acquired an echo again... Sorry orry orry...
"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep's the getting there..."