FS: Rockshox Reba RL 120mm Boost forks

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: Rockshox Reba RL 120mm Boost forks

Post by redefined_cycles »

I'm still in two minds about selling these. So hopefully a bear will be able to convince me either way. Stu thinks I should toughen up and just resign mywelf to rigid for life!!

The story is that I got these after realising the Travis Prongs were out of my budget for a rigid fork. But then Travis got back to me with an offer of aome slightly 'seconds' Prongs...

I've not used the Rebas and from the seller (who appears to be legit according to aeller reviews on fleabay) I was told that they have minimal usage. To me they look mint and bouncy as a tough fork should be. Stanchions are unmarked and I cannot find any marks anywhere else either. Maxle included. For hub width 110mm (unless you wished to use an adaptor).

If I were to sell I'dbe wanting around the £255 mark plus postage at cost (or ai could hand deliver as I do travel out of my area by around 50 miles often)...

See what thy thinks and comments/criticism/thoughts are all most welcome!!!
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Rockshox Reba RL 120mm Boost forks

Bump... how about £235 inclusive of delivery :shock:
redefined_cycles

Sorry guys. Steerer length is 210mm and its tapered...
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

redefined_cycles wrote:I'm still in two minds about selling these. So hopefully a bear will be able to convince me either way. Stu thinks I should toughen up and just resign mywelf to rigid
Have you used the Prongs yet? I'd give them a good work out then decide whether rigid is best for all of your routes. I have rigid and Rebas and swap them out accordingly. It only takes 5 minutes.
redefined_cycles

ScotRoutes wrote:
redefined_cycles wrote:I'm still in two minds about selling these. So hopefully a bear will be able to convince me either way. Stu thinks I should toughen up and just resign mywelf to rigid
Have you used the Prongs yet? I'd give them a good work out then decide whether rigid is best for all of your routes. I have rigid and Rebas and swap them out accordingly. It only takes 5 minutes.
Very good point Scott and to be fair some of the pennine bridleway sections would probs be good with the Rebas. But I just thought to sell to try and make ends meet and be able to build the Sonder up a little faster. Then afterwards when miney is a little easier I could grab some Pikes or them Fox things that need servicing after every 6 hours :lol:

Hopefully someone mighy be interested in yhe Rebas but if not yhen yes, will just keep and swap out as needed...
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

125 hours for Fox Forks BTW
redefined_cycles

ScotRoutes wrote:125 hours for Fox Forks BTW
Yes. You're right... bad humour: apologies...
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

It certainly used to be a concern. It seems they've addressed that. I just didn't want you making any purchasing decisions based on old info. :wink:
redefined_cycles

Yup. Defo. :lol: Now to sell these darn forks... 210 quid anyone?
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

PM'd you.
redefined_cycles

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobi ... d|592345UK

^^^ just a link to the actual fork. Condition wise they look as though they have hardly been used and whats what the seller stated when I got em (he upgraded to Pikes and said these were only used a few times)...