Stuff.....

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

gairym

Stuff.....

Post by gairym »

Ok, I've got for sale:

- 1 x Surly 'Karate Monkey' 29er (see other thread) for £650

- 1 x 18" On-One 'Inbred' frame (26er) slot dropouts (so geared + SS friendly).

Bought off Stuart a little while ago and now no longer needed (was built up as a SS 69er and ridden twice) - £50

Here it is built up as a 69er:

...and here it is as it was before I bought it from Stuart:

It's been re-sprayed by Stuart and is in pretty good condition.

- On-One carbon forks - £60 (RRP £149.99).

In good nick - not much to say. They for a 26" wheel, disc brake only - currently have a 29er wheel sitting in there with plenty of room if anyone's building up a nice 69er.

(see images above as it's the same forks in both pics)

Also:

The steerer isn't the longest in the world and so I'll throw in the brand-new low-profile headset that I recently fitted (1 ride since) which is a Cobalt XC if I remember rightly (measurements available on request).

- On-one steel rigid forks - £30

Disc only. Great condition - used for about 3 rides.

If you're interested in anything then give me a shout and I might even be able to deliver if you live anywhere in/near London/Wales/Leicester (or can leave it with Stuart if you're attending the BB200 as I'll be passing through sometime before then). Otherwise I can figure out the postage costs on request.

Cheers, Gairy.
Blackhound

Re: Stuff.....

Post by Blackhound »

Gairy - what is steerer length on the carbon on-one's? Will have them if long enough.

Kev
gairym

Post by gairym »

It's not massive (hence the new low-profile headset) but also the on-one frame, forks and headset are now all for sale on eBay and so I should really let the auction run its course.

The link to the auction is here (as it's dirt cheap at the minute for the lot).

Does that do anything for you?
Stevemorg

Post by Stevemorg »

Gairy - if you decide the split the KM I may be interested in the wheels, tyres and possibly the brakes and forks - I think I may be seeing you at the BB weekend?
Blackhound

Post by Blackhound »

gairy, not to keen on buying a frame as well and then selling it on so will pass this time. Good luck with the sale. (I hoped with you being taller than me that a short steerer tube for you may still be OK for me)
gairym

Post by gairym »

stevemorg wrote:Gairy - if you decide the split the KM I may be interested in the wheels, tyres and possibly the brakes and forks - I think I may be seeing you at the BB weekend?
That could be possible as I've been trying to convince myself that it's a good idea to keep the frame anyway!

So.....wheels, tyres, brakes and forks.

No interest in the bars, stem, cranks, shifters or mechs???

PM me and we can discuss further.

(and yeah, I'll be around for at least part of the BB200 weekend and so could deliver)
gairym

Post by gairym »

Blackhound wrote:gairy, not to keen on buying a frame as well and then selling it on so will pass this time. Good luck with the sale. (I hoped with you being taller than me that a short steerer tube for you may still be OK for me)
no worries - if it doesn't come off then i'll give you a shout.