PSA The Bike Show podcasts on Resonance FM

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

javatime

PSA The Bike Show podcasts on Resonance FM

Post by javatime »

I am sure that a lot of you tune in anyway – but these are a recent revelation for me.

I am not generally a head phones kind of guy, but these podcasts have have turned the purgatory of an enforced temporary bus commute surrounded by sneezing students into a (relative) pleasure.

Intelligent, informed and witty with a huge variety from the broad church that is cycling. Full-on cycle nerdery (e.g. history of the hub gear) to cycle social history, bike reviews and a healthy dose of touring as well.

I think that the presenter Jack Thurston sometimes hangs around here – so thanks Jack !
wfbroddy

Re: PSA The Bike Show podcasts on Resonance FM

Post by wfbroddy »

Yep listen to when on longer road trips in the car, as you say highly entertaining.
JackT

Post by JackT »

Very kind of you to say so. And good timing too as I've just discovered some 'lost tapes' from the BB winter event (well, a mislaid SD card). So some kind of bikepacking feature should be forthcoming between now and Christmas. Definitely looking to do more as bikepacking fits right in with what works best in a radio/podcast format.
JackT

Post by JackT »