Latest Bikepacking bags?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Cheeky Monkey

Latest Bikepacking bags?

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

https://copenhagenbags.com/?fbclid=IwAR ... csecrJq8GM

:wink:

Joking aside how fantastic and not daft pricing. Suspect in the UK you'd arrive home (or in the park for croquet :lol:) with a bag half full of rainwater :grin:
Scud

Re: Latest Bikepacking bags?

Post by Scud »

I do love watching people riding bicycles without a helmet, in normal clothes acting like riding a bike everyday through a city centre with their kids or shopping is just normal.....instead of having an angry Range Rover Evoque driver right up their chuff in an "urgent" drive to Waitrose....
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

Scud wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:35 am I do love watching people riding bicycles without a helmet, in normal clothes acting like riding a bike everyday through a city centre with their kids or shopping is just normal.....instead of having an angry Range Rover Evoque driver right up their chuff in an "urgent" drive to Waitrose....
..... and that's why it's probably been filmed in the Netherlands :| Sad, isn't it.

Hilariously I've just seen it on FB again one of the comments is "Not a helmet in sight!!" - I don't think it came from the same place as you Scud :wink:
boxelder

Post by boxelder »

.... and that's why it's probably been filmed in the Netherlands
Or Denmark :wink:
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

Mleh

:oops:

:cool: