Bearbonesnorm

Re: peak ITT group ride 15th August

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I thought you'd ridden it Dave?
May the bridges you burn light your way
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

FLV wrote:Didn't someone do it last month? You I thought ian?
Someone (sorry can't remember who!) posted on here to say so but I've not had the gpx by email yet.

Dave was the only to complete the first draft of the route and I'm the only confirmed completion of the current route.

Once eastern moors have finished upgrading the BWs, particularly burbage valley, I'll make a final tweak which will hopefully be a final version.

We were talking about a 300km version heading out through the goyt valley and a few other spots. I'll start a new thread about that and we can crowd source it like Dave B's lejogle one
Rob A

Post by Rob A »

I had completed in June, I sent my Gpx file to the address on the self supported site. Did you receive that Ian?

Shame a few more couldn't attempt the route this weekend, I was out in the White Peak today and everywhere was nice and dry.
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

Rob. Sorry no, click through to the peak 200 page and be sure to use that address as the main selfsupported address will go to steve and not me.
Rob A

Post by Rob A »

No problem Ian, I thought I sent it to the correct address. I've tried again to see if you get it this time.
burty

Post by burty »

I rode the top loop again today 2014 one up Jacobs ladder ,
but after lots of tea and cake eating , thinking , when I do it again I will do it the way is meant to be,
nice views and a good ride ,
but some of the paths are a f******* pain in the arse or hands to ride down on a rigid bike.
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

Rob A wrote:No problem Ian, I thought I sent it to the correct address. I've tried again to see if you get it this time.
Hmmm. I sent a test mail earlier. Didn't arrive. Will ask Neil to look into it...
FLV

Post by FLV »

s8tannorm wrote:I thought you'd ridden it Dave?
I did. As ian says though. Previous route that went over middle moor and then Jacobs and rushup after glossop.

Current head over chinley churn and the roych.