WRT 2015 - Lonely Hearts Club

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Richard G

Re: WRT 2015 - Lonely Hearts Club

Post by Richard G »

I'll be solo, but mostly because I'm hard as nails. GRRRR... or something.

:D
Chew

Post by Chew »

s8tannorm wrote:
Looks like my mate is going to be leaving me to be a solo rider ...if anyone is in the same situation please shout out
Once you get to the start just ask someone to point you in the direction of Chew ... he'll sort you out. Chances are he'll also fleece you for a quid too, as he'll be selling sweepstake tickets. :-bd
Just shout up when you arrive. Think theres 5 of us at the moment, so another will be more than welcome :-bd
carl35

Post by carl35 »

Chew wrote:
s8tannorm wrote:
Looks like my mate is going to be leaving me to be a solo rider ...if anyone is in the same situation please shout out
Once you get to the start just ask someone to point you in the direction of Chew ... he'll sort you out. Chances are he'll also fleece you for a quid too, as he'll be selling sweepstake tickets. :-bd
Just shout up when you arrive. Think theres 5 of us at the moment, so another will be more than welcome :-bd
Chew wrote:
s8tannorm wrote:
Ok thanks hope I have everything
scott of the woods

Post by scott of the woods »

Any idea what time the LHC riders are meeting on Saturday, just to work out what time i need to get on the road to travel up
Cheers sotw
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Nobody will be going anywhere before 1.30pm(ish) and it's not like you won't bump into each other :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way
scott of the woods

Post by scott of the woods »

Cool cheers :-bd