WTD Turbo Trainer

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Giacomo

WTD Turbo Trainer

Post by Giacomo »

I'm after one of these devil machines for a spot of winter training. Does anyone feel like selling one? Cheap and cheerful ideally...

Stuart, you are the sort of guy that likes to make people suffer.... Perhaps you could sell me a turbo trainer and then throw mud at me whilst showing giant images of tussocks on a projector...?
Dyffers

Re: WTD Turbo Trainer

Post by Dyffers »

I have a Tacx fan turbo that's not been used for ages. Full working order but used condition, yours for £40? I also have an unused front wheel wedge thing if you wanted it (it was better than the traditional yellow pages under the front wheel as it holds the bars straight).

Send me a pm if you're interested & I'll do some photies tonight.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Stuart, you are the sort of guy that likes to make people suffer
Even I'm not nasty enough to sell someone a turbo :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way
johnnystorm

Post by johnnystorm »

s8tannorm wrote:
Stuart, you are the sort of guy that likes to make people suffer
Even I'm not nasty enough to sell someone a turbo :wink:
A turbo session by Stu would involve pushing/carrying your bike while walking on a treadmill. In a room with the lights off. ;)
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

A turbo session by Stu would involve pushing/carrying your bike while walking on a treadmill. In a room with the lights off.
How about carrying your bike + turbo up and down a flight of stairs for 2 - 3 hours ... but only after you've put 4 drawing pins in each shoe, hit all your fingers with a hammer, poured a pint of water down your shorts ... and turned the lights off :grin:
May the bridges you burn light your way
barney

Post by barney »

s8tannorm wrote:
A turbo session by Stu would involve pushing/carrying your bike while walking on a treadmill. In a room with the lights off.
How about carrying your bike + turbo up and down a flight of stairs for 2 - 3 hours ... but only after you've put 4 drawing pins in each shoe, hit all your fingers with a hammer, poured a pint of water down your shorts ... and turned the lights off :grin:
ahh yes but think about the coffee and cake/bacon butty at the end of each session :-bd
Wait for me...