Garage clearout

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Mark E

Garage clearout

Post by Mark E »

A few spare parts to shift:

1. A pair of niner carbon rdo forks 100x15 bolt thru. Steerer is tapered and about 190-200mm, can check properly if it is tight. In good condition, with a few cosmetic marks to the paint. £180posted.
2. A pair of niner reynolds 853 steel forks. Straight steerer of about 190mm (again can check if it is borderline). 9mm qr 100mm width. Some cosmetic marking to the paint. £90 posted
3. A pair of Specialized rime spd shoes (UK12) with 3 Velcro straps as fastening. In good condition and great for long days as comfortable to walk in as well as ride. £20 posted
4. A salsa carbon woodchipper bar 46cm. I bought this off big dummy steve a couple of years ago and it has been sat in a box in the spare room since! I have sold the bike I was going to use it on, so no longer need it. Having just had a look at it, there is a slight mark where the stem has been, so £60 posted.
5. A pair of kinesis crosslight gravel/cx wheels. 700x19mm width so will fit tyres upto 60mm in width. Have run them tubeless with no problems, but the back one could do with retaping. Both non boost and qr (don’t think you can get adaptors either). Rear has an 11s shimano freehub. Both are true, front has seen very little use and looks new, rear has seen more use, so has a couple of marks on the rim from rock strikes. Front comes with qr lever, rear doesn’t. £110 posted.
All available to collect from Sheffield/Peaks for a bit less.
Bear will be fed.
Last edited by Mark E on Mon May 13, 2024 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Garage clearout

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi Mark. Hoep you're well mate. Any plans at entering the BB200 this year mate. Hopefully I see you there...
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Oh... and happy garage clearout!
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Cheers Shaf, all good here thanks- hope you’re ok too. Hoping to do the bb200 again, so hopefully catch up with you then!
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

What size are the rimes?
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Hi Taylor,
Knew I’d miss something out!! UK12
Taylor

Post by Taylor »