Re: Wtd: mtb pants (or 3 quarts) - med/large 32 or 34 waiste!)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Most of my Singletracks probably need chucking away now and the Keelas are probably not appropriate for long days in the saddle.

Don't have the cash to buy new at the mo and also am too picky to be spending on expensive trousers that don't do the job for me.

Needing something used but with life left. In 34 or 32 inch waiste size. Leg length can be full 32 in or three quarters. Something that's definitely over the knees though and marketed as a 3/4 and not just long shorts (don't work for me when it comes to prayer time on the trails). I have some beautiful 100% shorts that I can trade in which look in excellent condition (they come over the knee, just... but I need some extra length).

Thanks in advance - no loud/flamboyant colours but yellow or olive green should be fine :-bd
redefined_cycles

Oh... did I say, at the cheaper end of the spectrum please :o
Al

Post by Al »

I've got some nice medium Madison Zenith's I bought a while back but and only wore twice. I'd want £40 for them as I paid full price at the time
redefined_cycles

Al wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:00 pm I've got some nice medium Madison Zenith's I bought a while back but and only wore twice. I'd want £40 for them as I paid full price at the time
Hi Al. What waiste size are you and whats the fit like please. I read a review on MBR that they tend not to stay up too well. Have you found any reason that this might be the case.

Is that £40 delivered :grin:
Al

Post by Al »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:15 pm
Al wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:00 pm I've got some nice medium Madison Zenith's I bought a while back but and only wore twice. I'd want £40 for them as I paid full price at the time
Hi Al. What waiste size are you and whats the fit like please. I read a review on MBR that they tend not to stay up too well. Have you found any reason that this might be the case.

I'm usually a medium in everything/32"
I'd say they were M/L, got decent adjusters on them.
redefined_cycles

Al wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:16 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:15 pm

I'm usually a medium in everything/32"
I'd say they were M/L, got decent adjusters on them.
Yes please then. I'll PM ya Al.
redefined_cycles

For anyone else that has something used but not worn hidden away in the drawers, please 'reach out'... :-bd
Lemming

Post by Lemming »

There's some new ones on wiggle for £27
redefined_cycles

Lemming wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:23 pm There's some new ones on wiggle for £27
Thanks Lemming. You mean the Endura Himvee down to about £31 now. I ripped my last pair at the back of the mesh/popliteal area. Hence always a bit reluctant, but you might be onto summat!