Crying with laughter

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

RIP

Crying with laughter

Post by RIP »

Many thanks to TheBrownDog for sending me this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BtQTti2uJI.

I haven't laughed so much for ages, tears literally streaming down my cheeks. Possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. And which of us hasn't been in the same predicament at one time or another eh?

"Oh for f**k's sake"..."Just be brave".... "It's only a little bit live".. "I know but I haven't got my f**in welding gloves on" - surely they're in your backpack mate every trip! Stuart Hall's laugh is amateur in comparison. I'm loving the running commentary, utterly hilarious!

#-O ~X( :)) =))
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
Moder-dye

Re: Crying with laughter

Post by Moder-dye »

Yeah seen that , it is hilarious, more so for me as it reminds me when I got my Raleigh grifter tangled in an electric fence as a kid lol!

:-bd
benp1

Post by benp1 »

I was almost in tears last time I saw that, it's excellent. Did the rounds a little while ago.

Someone came up with the clever advice of following the fence looking for the battery, unplugging it, then sort bike, then plug back in. Good advice that!
wriggles

Post by wriggles »

Thats at the bottom of a cheeky woodland descent in the Chilterns near Mapledurham. Its a really strong belt off that particular fence compared to others for some reason :cry:

Even more reason not to lay your bike on it :-bd
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I'm afraid I've quite a low tolerance for fools, so after 30 seconds all I wanted to do was hold his face down against the fence for being so stupid.
May the bridges you burn light your way
RIP

Post by RIP »

Can't fault you there but I guess it's just that very air of general ineptitude that's fuelling the comedy value :smile:
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster