FS, Surly Pugsley Lrge

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Gari

FS, Surly Pugsley Lrge

Post by Gari »

Still looking to sell my Pugs, much as I like it I am not really getting any use out of it, what with the lack of snow lowdown and the warm winter, again!!
The trip I was hoping to do next year is probably not going to happen now either, which was one of the reasons I have been hanging on to it, or at least half heartedly trying to sell. So I am looking for £650 ovno for it, inc the spares I am happy to cover postage myself if you can't/don't want to collect.
Frame bag included. Spec:
Surly front hub/Alfine8 rear with Holey Rolling Daryll's, Endomorph tyres.
Avid BBDB brakes/Levers
Thomson stem and seatpost
Jones loops, 610s
Madison saddle.
Middleburn 175 RS7s on a Phil Wood BB

I also have a spare set of mission tyres, brand new unused, Surly mrWhirly 175 chains with 100mm spindle and inner ring, 24 or 26t.
A few spare tubes as well.
If you fancy coming over for a try out ride you are more than welcome.

The brown stains are mainly Framesaver, it's been sat in the backside most of the year so the few rust marks are pretty minor and will clean up fine. I am happy to give it a wash if that helps :grin: Oh, and please don't go all STW on me re the wall etc.... :lol:
PaulB

Re: FS, Surly Pugsley Lrge

Post by PaulB »

Gari,

Thanks very much for letting me try the bike. Sorry it doesn't fit my needs/wants. Somebody will get one hell of a well set up bike for a good price, I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up.

Paul.
Gari

Re: FS, Surly Pugsley Lrge

Post by Gari »

Thanks Paul, good luck with the search.
Let me know the sizes of the CX frames when you get a chance.