Ti Stooge with Anything Cage bosses

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Yorlin

Ti Stooge with Anything Cage bosses

Post by Yorlin »

Just popped up on facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/StoogeCycles/p ... =1&theater

"full 29+ titanium frame and fork has just arrived - it can be specced with or without Anything Cage mounts on the forks, EBB or 73mm threaded, 15mm thru axle forks or regular 9mm QR. Full build photos will follow in due course. Frame is £1300, forks another £250 if you buy them with a frame. Full info will be going up on the website within the next couple of weeks."

Sounds terrible if you ask me. So don't order one until i have my name down. :wink:
AlasdairMc

Re: Ti Stooge with Anything Cage bosses

Post by AlasdairMc »

That frame should be coming to a friend of mine tomorrow. These Ti Stooges in Scotland are becoming as common as muck :grin:
Singlecrack

Post by Singlecrack »

:-bd still only one down south ...
AlasdairMc

Post by AlasdairMc »

I call it the zigrat effect. He persuaded me to get a steelie, which I then sold when I got my Ti, and the guy I sold it to has since sold it on and bought that Ti.

I think there's a distinct possibility that the new owner may look at Ti in the future - that steel frame is a gateway drug...
Gilbo71

Post by Gilbo71 »

Slight thread hijack, but do any of you Stoogists also have or ridden a Jones too? I'm finding myself very tempted by a Stooge but don't really want 2 bikes that are the same or very similar in the way they ride, if that makes sense?
burty

Post by burty »

Singlecrack wrote::-bd still only one down south ...
and maybe soon one in the midlands :shock:
Mariner

Post by Mariner »

still only one down south ...

Ahem and Devon :roll:
Zazen - nothing happens next this is it.
Yorlin

Post by Yorlin »

Gilbo71 wrote:Slight thread hijack, but do any of you Stoogists also have or ridden a Jones too? I'm finding myself very tempted by a Stooge but don't really want 2 bikes that are the same or very similar in the way they ride, if that makes sense?
Err someone has, but I can't remember who :oops: pretty sure it's the Bear Bones guy here, or Charlie the Bikemonger... EDIT of course I could be entirely wrong :-bd
Last edited by Yorlin on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Slight thread hijack, but do any of you Stoogists also have or ridden a Jones too? I'm finding myself very tempted by a Stooge but don't really want 2 bikes that are the same or very similar in the way they ride, if that makes sense?
I think Clink has.
May the bridges you burn light your way