Lluest Cwm Bach anyone

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Mike

Lluest Cwm Bach anyone

Post by Mike »

Right so im getting there n back withdrawal symptoms already ( however i did come back with a cold ) so i think theres a mini trip in the bag for Sunday/Monday this weekend coming. Possibly Hux and myself heading out to Rhyader sunday morning do a few hrs round the dams then get the fire on at the bothy sunday night with some wine n cheese on the go! If anyone else is getting the same symptoms feel free to join in ( as long as ur not working monday morning that is :o )
Bearbonesnorm

Re: Lluest Cwm Bach anyone

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Ooh ... I'm coaching Sunday but might be able to head over afterwards, I'll keep you posted.
May the bridges you burn light your way
Mike

Post by Mike »

Stuart, i think ill be bed bound this weekend. I came back from TnB with a full blown bout of cold and im not feeling great at all so i guess it best i postpone the trip till im better. ill buzz you when i plan to ride out there if your free feel free to join in.....( i have some much cheese in stock for this to! ) substituting it for lem sips now :mrgreen:
adjustablewench

Post by adjustablewench »

Hope you didn't end up with the lurgy I bought with me - its truly horrid! I am hoping I kept far enough away from everyone to keep myself in quarentine.
Mike

Post by Mike »

AW- haha no its not your strain, the girl at work has been carring it about the last two weeks it was a matter of time ( i however have the MAN FLU version ) which as everone knows is far worse :lol: not happy though as now grounded all weekend and cant get out.