HT550 - Sponsorship Plea - Kinder Mountain Rescue

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Alexinthepeaks

HT550 - Sponsorship Plea - Kinder Mountain Rescue

Post by Alexinthepeaks »

Hi Barebones Community,

I'm reaching out to all of you with a special request for sponsorship in support of my upcoming participation in the Highland Trail 550.

As some of you may know, I've been an active member of this community since 2019 when I embarked on my mirst off road bikepacking journey with the WRT. Since then, I've had the pleasure of participating in numerous BB200 events, all of which have been made all the more enjoyable with the support and camaraderie of this incredible forum.

This year, I've decided (wife let me / Alan accepted me) take on the Highland Trail 550 challenge, not just for personal achievement, but also to raise funds for a cause close to my heart - Kinder Mountain Rescue. My goal is to raise £2000 to support their invaluable work in our community.

Back in 2022, with the support of this very forum (and my empolyer - WSP UK - match funding) , I managed to raise an outstanding £2500 for the KMR, and it was an experience I'll never forget. The generosity and encouragement I received from this community truly made a difference, and I'm hoping I can count on your support once again.

If you'd like to contribute to this cause, you can do so through my JustGiving page at https://www.justgiving.com/page/alex-berry-ht550. Every donation, no matter how big or small, will go a long way in helping me reach my goal and supporting Kinder Mountain Rescue.

Thank you for considering my request, and for being a part of this amazing community that has played such a significant role in my bikepacking journey.

P.S i hope to see some familier faces at the start of the WRT in a months time, along with my 9 year old who im dragging along :)
redefined_cycles

Re: HT550 - Sponsorship Plea - Kinder Mountain Rescue

Post by redefined_cycles »

I'll sponsor ya Alex. Then again I always say that. Remind me next week or whenever you update your ride and I'll add soemthing on. Good cause... Hope you come first!