WTD knackered rucksacks

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benconnolli

WTD knackered rucksacks

Post by benconnolli »

I am getting mildly into sewing projects and restoration.

Rat nibbled away at it? Damp and mildew? Zip bust but the body fabric is ok? I'm thinking of making a zombie luggage collection.

I occasionally browse charity shops, but rare to get decent fabric or buckles as charity shops wouldn't sell broken stuff. Do let me know if there's somewhere I would be able to source this kinda thing still.

I will feed the bear and give you a fair reimbursement for the condition and postage, then write it up on the myog.
redefined_cycles

Re: WTD knackered rucksacks

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi ben. I have a excellent little project for ya. Bought for a tenner or less on here but it was beyond my scope of ability... Basically needs some sewing but I darent think how hard it would be due to the thicker/layering of materials.

Got it off Al on here so he might be able to fill in more details..
Al

Post by Al »

I remember that shaf - it was a well used wingnut hyper 2.5 pack I also bought off here to see if I got on with them. The main zip needed replacing (it's a waterproof one from memory)
benconnolli

Post by benconnolli »

Wicked. Yeah that sounds fab. I'll message you tomorrow
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

No probs Ben. Yes, thanks Al. Ace pack but when I looked at where it needed sewing I thought of the ends of my fingers. Even with that finger protector Stu suggested when I redid the zip on my Wildcat, I reckon I'd have hurt...

Left it in shed for a BenCon day :lol: