Shelter clear out.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Jurassic

Shelter clear out.

Post by Jurassic »

I'm intending to rationalise my ever growing collection of shelters as I now need the space to accommodate myself and a big dog not just myself as was previously the case. With this in mind I have a few shelters/tents that I am planning to move on.
Number one on the list is my much loved SMD Gatewood Cape (seam sealed) complete with one of Stu's carbon poles and a cheapo Chinese inner that sort of fits it. The Gatewood Cape alone is now retailing for around £200 new so I'm looking for £150 posted for the whole package.
Second is my Luxe Hexpeak v4a, again complete with carbon pole and the OEM inner and pegs. These are £220 new (without pole) from BPL so I'm after £150 posted.
Third is a Wild Country Zephyros 2 Compact that I bought second hand for myself and doggo but is still a bit small and has been replaced by a bigger tent. It's in decent nick and I'm after £70 posted for it.
I thought I'd try these on here first but they will be advertised elsewhere as well. I'm not willing to budge on price as I'd rather keep hoarding them for myself than give them away! :wink:
Mark E

Re: Shelter clear out.

Post by Mark E »

Sent you a pm about the wild country tent.
Thanks Mark
Jurassic

Post by Jurassic »

Mark E wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:06 am Sent you a pm about the wild country tent.
Thanks Mark
Hi Mark, yep saw it and just sent you a reply. Any more questions, ask away.
Cheers, Chris.
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Thanks Chris, just sent you a belated reply.
Jurassic

Post by Jurassic »

Wild Country Zephyros now spoken for so off the market.
The other two shelters (that I'd ironically assumed would have been more attractive to bikepackers) are both still available though.