Clear out - frames, fat bike stuff, free stuff etc.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

PaulE

Clear out - frames, fat bike stuff, free stuff etc.

Post by PaulE »

Having a sizeable clear out in the garage, as I've somehow ended up with far too much bike stuff, and keep buying more!

I'll try to attach photos, and will put a Google drive link up asap. More bits to follow as I find them...

I'll start with the free stuff:

8 & 9 speed cassettes, possibly shifters, chainrings and chains. I was looking for something else and found a few .... Yours for the cost of postage plus a few quid to feed the bear ...

A set of barely used (maybe only fitted) cyclo-cross cantis, and various well used lo-profile cantis. Again, postage plus a bit of bear food.

Unlikely to be any use to someone, but I've also got an XL Jamis dakar frame with a sizeable crack in the seattube, probably only any good if you also have one and need bearings or back end.

Now for fat bike stuff

Splitting most of a fat bike:
20" on-one fatty trail frame, used but not that much. 100mm Bluto forks, newer than the frame and/or rigid steel white fatty forks.

On-one qr front and rear wheels, plus a 150*15 nicer front wheel to go with the Blutos and a spare front hub which I never got round to building up. 2x floater tyres and a vee tyre on the rigid front end.

SRAM X5 cranks and BB. I've got a front mech, shifter and 24-36 rings for it too. Headset is included, as is a superstar QR clamp or a bolt up one. I've got a rigid post and/or a well used brand X dropper to fit it.

£70 for the frame, headset, front mech & BB
£30 for the cranks
£200 for the Blutos
£50 for the front 150 wheel
£100 for the on-one wheels
Tyres a bit extra with wheels

£400 for the lot, £210 without the Blutos

And the rest

NS bikes society frame, size Large. Pretty much the original "downcountry" (sorry!) bike, halfway between a 4x/jump bike and an xc one. 26" wheels, 1&1/8" headtube and 27.2 seatpost so very retro. It's looking pretty battered in terms of paint but is still a lovely steel frame for someone. Includes a qr clamp and silver hope headset. I can probably find various other bits such as BB too. £40

Virtually new (about 50 miles) selcof/London road carbon fork - these ones https://www.planetx.co.uk/products/selc ... 387a&_ss=r
With a front fulcrum rapid red 900 12mm through axle wheel, same age, and a flat mount rever havit cable disk brake.
£100 for the lot, offers for individual bits.

Same age San Marco Monza saddle on a 350 * 31.6 selcof aluminium post. Ridden for about 50miles £15

Rockshox monarch R rear shock, 190*51mm. M/M tune, from Jamis dakar. Works nicely, smooth and holds air forever. £45

Wethepeople BMX bar and stem - nice black 2 piece steel and aluminium stem, swapped for chrome four piece and polished stem because I'm old, daft and like massive bars! £20

Aerozine crankset, black aluminium, built-in 32t narrow wide ring, swappable between 170 & 175mm with their ALS insert system. Fits a Shimano BB. Not used much, as I like an oval chainring on my MTB. £45

Hope silver head doctor and hope spacers, all silver. Vgc. £13

Postage at cost, or open to offers including postage, collect from Sheffield or I'm often travelling.
schmiken

Re: Clear out - frames, fat bike stuff, free stuff etc.

Post by schmiken »

Any chance of a pic of the fork and wheel? Link doesn't work!
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

schmiken wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:52 pm Any chance of a pic of the fork and wheel? Link doesn't work!
I'll do it now.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/WhCUWWB15jpqbkk8A

The headset is in that photo too, and could be included if needed
HUX

Post by HUX »

Interested in the 8/9 speed chains and rings if you have a pic
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

HUX wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:12 pm Interested in the 8/9 speed chains and rings if you have a pic
I'll see what's left - someone's coming round to get some of that stuff but I think they wanted cassettes and shifters. Are you after 4 or 5 arm (compact) rings?
HUX

Post by HUX »

4 arm please depending on what you have but more interested in the chains. Thanks
FLV

Post by FLV »

PaulE wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:40 pm Having a sizeable clear out in the garage, as I've somehow ended up with far too much bike stuff, and keep buying more!
I feel your pain :lol:

I am in the same boat, I cleared a few big ticket items last year but need to start again and fully clear it out. I hadnt realised just how much of a hoarder I really am.... :oops:
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

FLV wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:04 am
I feel your pain :lol:

I am in the same boat, I cleared a few big ticket items last year but need to start again and fully clear it out. I hadnt realised just how much of a hoarder I really am.... :oops:
I think it was finding the cx cantis, 10 years after getting rid of my last non-disk cross bike that really brought it home!