Saving for Klampers Clearout (Jones, Revelate, WizardWorks, and Swift Industries)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

drewbingham

Saving for Klampers Clearout (Jones, Revelate, WizardWorks, and Swift Industries)

Post by drewbingham »

As the title suggests, I'm clearing out some bags and bars I've not used as much as I thought in order to fund a pair of Klampers. Open to offers and combining postage as needed Pictures can be emailed over.

1. Jones Loop Bars - Original 660mm width, in black, a few scrapes on top but would all be covered when taped up. I've had loads of these over the years but just haven't used this latest pair as I've settled on a set of Enve RSR bars for my everyday MTB. SOLD

2. Revelate 'Hopper' frame bag - Used extensively on my MTB for coaching, absolutely fantastic bit of kit. Can fit a full first aid kit, tool roll, mini pump, shock pump, and a 29er tube. Asking £50 +£2.50 postage.

3. Revelate 'Mountain' Feed Bag - Bought and used once, don't actually know why I bought this as I've had feed bags before and my knees foul on them! Could pass for new. SOLD

4. Swift Industries Zeitgeist - Older model in waxed cotton finish. Plenty of 'patina' but in good usable condition and just a lovely classic bit of kit. Voile straps not included but could be added if needed for a nominal cost. SOLD

5. WizardWorks GoGo Large Top Tube Bag - As per the Feed Bag, these end up interfering with my knees and just get irritating, so has had very little use. £45 +£2.50 postage.
Last edited by drewbingham on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drewbingham

Re: Saving for Klampers Clearout (Jones, Revelate, WizardWorks, and Swift Industries)

Post by drewbingham »

Adding:

6. Brooks B17 Pre Aged and SimWorks by Nitto Beatnik 27.2 Seatpost - Brooks is in brown and hasn't been used very much, perhaps 100 miles max - adjustment screwn hasn't been touched, and the SimWorks was bought new and has done the same as the Brooks. The post is black and has a few very small insertion marks but is in otherwise beautiful condition. SOLD

Pictures all now saved here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CGBL1M9CmJCmKF4d7
Last edited by drewbingham on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andiphim

Re: Saving for Klampers Clearout (Jones, Revelate, WizardWorks, and Swift Industries)

Post by Andiphim »

Morning, can I have the Jones Bars please.
drewbingham

Post by drewbingham »

Sorry, all sold already - will update the post.