FS: Pinnacle Arkose 56cm - SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

FLV

FS: Pinnacle Arkose 56cm - SOLD

Post by FLV »

SOLD

Hi, the clearance continues. Basically I simply dont ride much anymore and certainly dont ride drop bar bikes anymore.

Pinnacle Arkose 56cm in that browny maroony sparkle colour. All round good condition. A few rubs here and there on the frame.

Bought new in approx 2019 late, or early 2020 (I think). Build is now.

56cm Arkose frame.

Hunt 4 Season Gravel X Wide wheelset (New in August 2022, very little mileage since fitting so these are excellent condition) 700c x 25mm internal

Ritchey 46cm Bars with 10-15mm rise at the stem, Slight flare.
Luxurious wolf tooth thick bar wrap.
70mm Stem
Inline Seatpost, Fabric Saddle.

Sram Apex 1x11 Hydro Shifters and rear Mech
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
(Newer than the bike and should be noted that the hoses are not routed internally as when I put these on, I did not have enough olives etc and its seen little use really since fitted. The front hose is routed inside the fork)

Shimano 11-42 cassette + Chain
Shimano GRX Chainset with Wolftooth 38T chainring
(All newer than the bike, all within the wear limit of the chain)

Specialized pathfinder 44mm Tyres.

SKS mudguards fitted currently, can be removed if you dont want them.

I cant post this currently (though if you need me to, I can try to find a box). I can deliver the bike to the Manchester, Sheffield areas no issue. I can also deliver to the Nuneaton / Coventry area and along any route up and down the M1 or M6 corridors between Cov and Man / Sheff.

£425 - Open to offers.

Pics.
The pics are taken at work where I have kept the bike out of my way for a year or so, it has not had a proper clean before the pics but will give it a wash before delivery.

Last edited by FLV on Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
FLV

Re: FS: Pinnacle Arkose 56cm

Post by FLV »

Should add, willing to consider swapping for nice hardtail frame. Size LRG. must be very good condition.