Sold

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

CJR61

Sold

Post by CJR61 »

Manitou Magnum Pro 29+

Sadly selling these lovely big rubber forks not long after getting them. These are the Pro (all singing all dancing damper) version with Dorado air. Currently set at 100mm but internally adjustable (spacers included) to 80mm.

15x110mm axle
29+ tyres so bags and bags of clearance
Tapered steerer 188mm

Stanchions unmarked
Some light scratches and scuffing on lowers.

I took the majority of the decals off for a stealth look. New stealth Manitou vertical decals. Magnum logos have a purple tint over them (my colour scheme was purple!) but these can be peeled off for normal red/white.

Super plush forks and only reason I’m selling is I wanted more travel and chanced upon some Pike 29+130mm. You can buy a 120 29er air spring for these for £60 online.

Lazarus did a very generous price for me so passing that on.

£110 posted

Cheers

Chris
Last edited by CJR61 on Thu May 11, 2023 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
substandard

Re: Manitou Magnum 29+ forks

Post by substandard »

Pm incoming
albystew

Post by albystew »

Great forks and a bargain price - have some myself.

FWIW I think you'll need a CSU, rebound assembly and air spring to up travel to 120mm (unless Manitou have changed things).
https://issuu.com/fena7/docs/mattoc_pro ... vice_guide see page7

These should have a similar A-C as a standard 120mm 29er (532mm) so hopefully opens up options to folks.
I'm running my set on a Cotic Solaris with 29x 2.4" and a boatload of clearance
CJR61

Post by CJR61 »

Thanks for the info regards travel change. I come from Rockshox so had assumed just a spring change. Great forks nevertheless!
albystew wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:50 am Great forks and a bargain price - have some myself.

FWIW I think you'll need a CSU, rebound assembly and air spring to up travel to 120mm (unless Manitou have changed things).
https://issuu.com/fena7/docs/mattoc_pro ... vice_guide see page7

These should have a similar A-C as a standard 120mm 29er (532mm) so hopefully opens up options to folks.
I'm running my set on a Cotic Solaris with 29x 2.4" and a boatload of clearance