WRT - Massive thanks.

Share your rides with us.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ctznsmith

WRT - Massive thanks.

Post by ctznsmith »

Firstly thanks to Stu, sorry I didn't thank you at the end I was frazzled.

Secondly thanks to everyone we met, you were all lovely. When I asked Judith if she would ride it again she said "I like the community, but maybe with less hills". So part way to being a boner. :wink:

Highlights were some great descents and beautiful views, low point was a lack of fitness on the climbs, but apparently my pushing skills are still strong. :mrgreen:

Big shout out to the Saturday night LHC, sorry 'full hearts club' refugee camp. It wouldn't be a bearbones event if waking up in a bog wasn't a possibility. :lol:

Vegan welsh breakfast at y Sospan in Dolgellau was just what was needed on Saturday morning. The narrow gauge railway cafe at Tywyn was pretty solid too, especially as they sell beer.

For those we saw on Sunday night (Barney, Dave and ?), happy to report the dog is fine.

For those I either met and told or who were just wondering why I was lacking a wife when I returned to bearbones towers. I managed to relocate / rescue Judith after her unsealable puncture coming down to Talbontdrain. She had befriended the guest house owners and was given shelter and sustenance so all was good.

Nice easy drive home too, now awaiting pizza.

See you all next year?