Cycle Tour Festival (virtual)

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ton

Re: Cycle Tour Festival (virtual)

Post by ton »

cheers for this. signed up. some good looking films on there.
i have a Norway urge again.
voodoo_simon

Post by voodoo_simon »

Could watch all of the lectures to be honest, good range of topics/places on the list.

Two highlights that I’ll endeavour to tune into is the Timmy Mallet talk (for those that don’t know, he’s just toured most of the UK coastline) and our ‘own’ Jack T as he always comes across well on GCN :-bd
voodoo_simon

Post by voodoo_simon »

Quick reminder for those interested, kicks off this afternoon
numplumz

Post by numplumz »

voodoo_simon wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:55 pm Could watch all of the lectures to be honest, good range of topics/places on the list.

Two highlights that I’ll endeavour to tune into is the Timmy Mallet talk (for those that don’t know, he’s just toured most of the UK coastline) and our ‘own’ Jack T as he always comes across well on GCN :-bd
If you can handle more coastal videos of a ride round GB there are 27 low production ones of my trip last year, here. :grin:
https://youtu.be/yAUaF97KOzY
The old git in the yellow socks
Dave Barter

Post by Dave Barter »

numplumz wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:59 pm
voodoo_simon wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:55 pm Could watch all of the lectures to be honest, good range of topics/places on the list.

If you can handle more coastal videos of a ride round GB there are 27 low production ones of my trip last year, here. :grin:
https://youtu.be/yAUaF97KOzY
You caught the yacht fire in Torquay Harbour and mortally offended me by not popping into say Hi in Brixham
Elite keyboard warrior, DNF'er, Swearer