SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

faustus

SOLD

Post by faustus »

Been meaning to sell this for a while, so here it is: 2018 Kona Unit frameset Large. Reynolds 520 large frameset with Surly Krampus forks, basic FSA headset, Kona stem, top cap. Spacers on the steerer NOT included. Full geo details here: https://konaworld.com/archive/2018/unit.cfm

Super-versatile frameset, QR front and back, comes with a singlespeed drive side dropout and 142x12 dropouts can be bought form Kona UK. Krampus QR fork rather than P2, but has more mounting options and only a 13mm A-C increase, well within frame design which is up to 100mm sus fork. Brilliant tyre clearance, had 29x2.6 in the rear without problems, may even do 2.8 with dropouts pulled back. Lots of bosses on the frame (will include all bolts), and stealth dropper compatible, grommet fitted.

I've used it very little. I bought it as a monster cross bike but didn't get on with it in that guise, and have since bought a more recent Unit X that fits me better and updated geometry. The frame has no dents or scrapes, BUT - it has been sprayed green from it's original black by the previous owner. This means some light scratches and rubs show through as black (see photos), and there are some thin patches of paint i'd not really noticed before. I will include a full spray can of the same paint, so it can be easily touched in. I realise this will be a downside for some, but it's a great frameset that can make a decent bike, and i've discounted the price accordingly.

PM me email address if you want bigger photos than i've included below. Looking for SOLD Not splitting.
Last edited by faustus on Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faustus

Re: FS: 2018 Kona Unit Large frameset

Post by faustus »

Pricw drop to £200