Singular rooster in large

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Retiredtester

Singular rooster in large

Post by Retiredtester »

Looking to move on my singular rooster in large. It's been great for bikepacking and mucking about in the forest, but I just find myself using the gravel bike more and needs must.

It's still in the original blue and, in common with most of the original production run, the paintwork is pretty awful - flaky lacquer etc, plus a good number of idiot marks. On the flip side, it's straight and structurally sound, with no dents, rust or bubbling. Ebb and all cable clamps, mech hanger present and correct.

It's currently built up 1x11 with a mix of odd bits - shimano brakes, SRAM gears, ht2 chainset, Geoff bars, Thomson stem and post, Gobi saddle, halo 29+ wheels and a selection of 2.6, 2.8 and 3.0 tyres. All of it has had a fair bit of use and cassette and chain are well worn and will probably both need replacing.

Not really sure what it's worth, but I have an idea of what I'd like for it. Happy to consider offers on the whole lot or just the frame and fork etc.

I'm too stupid to work out how to post photos here, but have plenty I can email out.
Escape Goat

Re: Singular rooster in large

Post by Escape Goat »

Always worth putting a price buddy, I'm a bit of a bike hoarder sometimes and like most of us here, if we see a price that we like we will bite. It will be quite likely that someone will feel better seeing this, than PMing you in case they don't like the price :) Just trying to help (and hoping the price doesn't make me want another ha!).
faustus

Post by faustus »

Ditto, don't need or probably can't afford a rooster, but might be tempted if I knew f&f cost and complete £
Cheers
Retiredtester

Post by Retiredtester »

All understood and thanks for the advice. I genuinely have no idea what its worth, but was thinking 350 or so posted for f&f plus headset, BB etc and 700 all in. Feel free to put me straight if I'm way off the mark!