UPDATED WITH PICS FS RS SIDs, Frontier bike, Scandal frame, Rebas, Dropper

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Clink

UPDATED WITH PICS FS RS SIDs, Frontier bike, Scandal frame, Rebas, Dropper

Post by Clink »

Bike rationalisation continues. Following are therefore for sale, ideally collected form Somerset or I can drive to meet within reason. I'm having problems with pics due to storage on my 'phone but will take some tomorrow on my wife's 'phone and can email out to anyone interested.

On-one Scandal frame (latest version), large, orange. Comes with rear axle, Hope headset and Superstar seatclamp. A few rubs, but vgc. I find geometry great and builds into a nice lightweight trail bike. £180.

Sonder Frontier V2 bike, large, green. Stock rigid build apart from wheels. Fork is brand new, never used (as I ran with Rebas). Wheels are Stans Crest rear and Arch front. Front is fine, but rear has cracks on eyelets which is a known issue with Mk3 Crests. I'm still riding and hold air fine. I've used for bikepacking and general xc rides. Gears need a tune but otherwise good to go. A few rubs but covered with lots of tape. £500.

RS Reba fork. Boost, 100mm, under a year old. £200.

Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seatpost 31.6 125mm drop. Good condition. £85
Last edited by Clink on Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vdubber67

Re: FS Sonder Frontier bike, Scandal frame, Rebas, Dropper

Post by vdubber67 »

Sent you a message on STW re the Rebas. Really interested if they've got a decent length steerer?

Ta
Drliamski

Re: FS Sonder Frontier bike, Scandal frame, Rebas, Dropper

Post by Drliamski »

Is the dropper internal or external?
Clink

Re: UPDATED with pics FS Sonder Frontier bike, Scandal frame, Rebas, Dropper

Post by Clink »

Updated info:

RS Reba fork. Boost, 100mm, under a year old. Steerer 210mm

Also for sale RS SID fork. 35mm, 120mm travel, Select +. Steerer 188mm. VGC £400.

I need to keep one of the sets of forks; ideally I sell the Sonder, but if not I need to keep the Rebas and sell the SIDs (complicated!!).

ImageImageImageImageImage
vdubber67

Re: UPDATED WITH PICS FS RS SIDs, Frontier bike, Scandal frame, Rebas, Dropper

Post by vdubber67 »

If you're selling the Rebas I'll take them. Perfect for what I need....

Let me know if you manage to un-complicate things to that end?

Ta

Rich

rtedge@hotmail.com
Clink

Post by Clink »

Update:

All items still for sale, but my new frame has arrived, so I need the Rebas for that.

Updated pricing (all plus postage), open to offers.

RS SID fork. 35mm, 120mm travel, Select + (Charger 2 Damper). Steerer 188mm. VGC £400.

On-one Scandal frame (latest version), large, orange. Comes with rear axle, Hope headset and Superstar seatclamp. A few rubs, but vgc. I find geometry great and builds into a nice lightweight trail bike. Was £180 now £170.

Sonder Frontier V2 bike, large, green. Stock rigid build apart from wheels. Fork is brand new, never used (as I ran with Rebas). Wheels are Stans Crest rear and Arch front. Front is fine, but rear has cracks on eyelets which is a known issue with Mk3 Crests. I'm still riding and hold air fine. I've used for bikepacking and general xc rides. Gears need a tune but otherwise good to go. A few rubs but covered with lots of tape. £500

RS Reba fork. Boost, 100mm, under a year old. £200. No longer for sale.

Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seatpost 31.6 125mm drop. Good condition. Was £85 now £70
polarcherry

Post by polarcherry »

What’s the offset of the SIDs? As I’m presuming the photo of the offset is the Reba as it shows 100mm when you’ve said the Sid is 120mm
Clink

Post by Clink »

SIDs are 44mm offset, apologies for any confusion.