Wtd (pls): your old, life left, Endura Singletrack trousers

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Wtd (pls): your old, life left, Endura Singletrack trousers

Post by redefined_cycles »

Full length. In size medium or large (I'll make em work). My last ones gotten off Colin seem to be finally starting to shred at the buttock...

My budget is around £30 give or take some. Hopefully something thats just sat neglected but has plenty life left as otherwise I'll just have to try and splash out on some new ones (which are eye watering)
AlasdairMc

Re: Wtd (pls): your old, life left, Endura Singletrack trousers

Post by AlasdairMc »

I’ve thought about sewing in a new seat area into a few sets of worn ones that I own. Maybe get some cordura and experiment to see what works best for them. If they’re going in the bin anyway…
redefined_cycles

AlasdairMc wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:04 pm I’ve thought about sewing in a new seat area into a few sets of worn ones that I own. Maybe get some cordura and experiment to see what works best for them. If they’re going in the bin anyway…
Good point. But I use my STs so regularly that literally look like a baboons bottom from behind. I believe Colin bought em maybe 7 years ago and I think I got em off him in good nick about 3 years ago. They've had a good life and time to let go :grin:

When I got to Dartmoor and assess the situation I had to leave em in the car and take the Scuffs (whatever they're called)...

I wait in hope :smile:
Andhall

Post by Andhall »

I find my Road Runners were better than Single tracks but good luck with the hunt
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Yeah, Roadrunners are my choice too.
redefined_cycles

Andhall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:38 pm I find my Road Runners were better than Single tracks but good luck with the hunt
I have the Keela Scuffers (or at least thats what they say on em). Seem solid enough nd not ripped yet but the Endura just seem to be more robust and mentally it feels more like a second skin.

Good option though ta...