F... yes Ikea. F... yes

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

TheBrownDog

F... yes Ikea. F... yes

Post by TheBrownDog »

It's a pillow quilt wearable transformable sleeping bag cushion that is fashionable for the outdoors. It simply screams ME. And it's only £25. I think it will be compulsory kit for the forthcoming Chilterns Spring Thing, which is forthcoming.

More here: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/fashion/a ... llow-quilt

I'm just going outside ...
pistonbroke

Re: F... yes Ikea. F... yes

Post by pistonbroke »

You know what day it is I assume :wink:
PaulB2

Post by PaulB2 »

pistonbroke wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:20 pm You know what day it is I assume :wink:
Note the date on the article is 29th March...
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

pistonbroke wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:20 pm You know what day it is I assume :wink:
Yes mate, I clocked all that ... and it could be a preemptive Ikea April Fools strike. But I don't care. If it is, there are folks on here with sewing skills. And I want one.
AndreR

Post by AndreR »

Looks like Darth Vader and a Telly Tubby's love child!
If at first you don't succeed you're running about average!

Introverts Unite! We are here, we are uncomfortable and we want to go home.
RIP

Post by RIP »

AndreR wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:30 pm Looks like Darth Vader and a Telly Tubby's love child!
More Obi-Wanky-Nobby and TT's love child methinks (sorry Tim, it's lovely. Suit you down to the, er, ground mate :wink: )
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

Chilterns Spring Thing, which is forthcoming.
Ooh I’m up for that, now I’m rocking my ultra light rack I can attend with excessive amounts of food, cooking equipment and beer in true Chilterns style, I might just be able to cobble together a shelter as well :-bd
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
Charliecres

Post by Charliecres »

Accessorise with a titanium sickle and a small bunch of hemlock. Head for Salisbury Plain. :-bd
jameso

Post by jameso »

Is that the guy/gear that was on the cover of Sidetracked recently? Or is it Bill Bailey?
RIP

Post by RIP »

BigdummySteve wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:24 pm
Ooh I’m up for that, now I’m rocking my ultra light rack I can attend with excessive amounts of food, cooking equipment and beer in true Chilterns style, I might just be able to cobble together a shelter as well :-bd
So any dates and figs for this Thing matey?

Of course a good centre would be Tring, then it could be the 'King Spring Tring Fling Ying Thing.
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

I think Tim is yer man with the plan, I might give you a shout before then, my veloviewer exploration is within 6 miles of LB, by the way what the hell us the mud made of there? I was out around Winslow and literally it stopped my front wheel from turning.
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
RIP

Post by RIP »

BigdummySteve wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:35 pm I think Tim is yer man with the plan, I might give you a shout before then, my veloviewer exploration is within 6 miles of LB, by the way what the hell us the mud made of there? I was out around Winslow and literally it stopped my front wheel from turning.
Yep. Did you not read Instalment 3 of Pete and Reg's State Of The Nation Tour? It's Gloop City round there HOTT.

TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

RIP wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Of course a good centre would be Tring, then it could be the 'King Spring Tring Fling Ying Thing.

Reg I seem to have lost yer phone number in The Great All My Contacts Got Deleted When My Son Gave Me His Old Phone And I Messed Up Somehow When I Did The Data Transfer Tragedy of 2020 .... check your email fella.
RIP

Post by RIP »

TheBrownDog wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:52 pm
RIP wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Reg I seem to have lost yer phone number in The Great All My Contacts Got Deleted When My Son Gave Me His Old Phone And I Messed Up Somehow When I Did The Data Transfer Tragedy of 2020 .... check your email fella.
Will do.

Thinking further on the title, if HOTT rides his flash animal, and if anybody stupidly lets me have route input meaning we go round in a circle (or circles rather), then it could be the Chilterns 'cking Spring Tring Ring Bling Ying Fling Thing.