FS: 25l lightweight pack and shaped tarp

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slackman99

FS: 25l lightweight pack and shaped tarp

Post by slackman99 »

Boreas Topaz 25 roll top pack
Only been used a few times so in good condition. Have added the green shockcord to the external gear loops, but this can easily be removed if needed as it just unties.

sold incl Uk shipping

Main material: 100D Robic triple ripstop
Roll top closure
Main compartment with a smaller inner compartment– Back Length: 18 Inch (47 cm) Volume: 25 l Weight: 385 g

Shaped tarp (branded Ice River and Knot, but think the same tarp is also branded variously as Aricxi etc). A very roomy 1 person, or you could fit 2 without too much hassle but with a bit less protection at the sides. Good condition and has only been set up in the garden and used for a few 'garden bivis' with the kids. Needs a pole front and rear to setup (not inc), but rear one can be rigged up with a stick if you want to cut down on weight
Color: orange so not the most stealth
Material:20d Nylon Silicone Coating, no seal tape, need to brush the glue by yourself
Weight :about 320g ( no include the weight of the accessories )
about 430g(tent+pegs+guys)
Below is the link for the actual item page that ordered. It's a bit cold out to be setting up in the garden, so see below link for photos of it setup.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3301270 ... 4c4d17Fnrm

Same as this one but in orange https://www.trek-lite.com/index.php?thr ... club.7802/

sold (inc postage but exc PP fees)
Last edited by slackman99 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bearbonesnorm

Re: FS: 25l lightweight pack and shaped tarp

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I can vouch for these tarps, they're very good and offer good levels of both protection and room. They can also be pitched 'back to front' to offer a large airy yet covered space. :-bd
May the bridges you burn light your way
Ray Young

Post by Ray Young »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:37 am I can vouch for these tarps, they're very good and offer good levels of both protection and room. They can also be pitched 'back to front' to offer a large airy yet covered space. :-bd
Stu, any idea what they're like for condensation?
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Stu, any idea what they're like for condensation?
They're an 'open' tarp Ray so it'll depend on how high or low you pitch it. Leave 2 or 3 inches all round and there should be enough air flow for it not to be a concern. I will say that they're also big enough that you shouldn't be anywhere near touching the thing really.
May the bridges you burn light your way