Bum Butter

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

UnderTheRadars

Re: Bum Butter

Post by UnderTheRadars »

I’ve never used arse ointments, have always wondered if they wash out of your bib shorts ok? And what about 2/3 days of use, are they all claggy and difficult to clean?
Dave Barter

Post by Dave Barter »

UnderTheRadars wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:05 am I’ve never used arse ointments, have always wondered if they wash out of your bib shorts ok? And what about 2/3 days of use, are they all claggy and difficult to clean?
I’ve done 21 days with it in the same unwashed shorts. The key is fantastic arse hygiene.
Elite keyboard warrior, DNF'er, Swearer
UnderTheRadars

Post by UnderTheRadars »

:-bd

I think in my mind (and with it being mentioned in earlier posts) I picture it being really claggy and oily like sudocrem and it just building up in the pad, or maybe I’m over thinking it and just need to buy some bum butter and try it
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

Dave Barter wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:12 am
UnderTheRadars wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:05 am I’ve never used arse ointments, have always wondered if they wash out of your bib shorts ok? And what about 2/3 days of use, are they all claggy and difficult to clean?
I’ve done 21 days with it in the same unwashed shorts. The key is fantastic arse hygiene.
Or a poor sense of smell :wink: :YMSICK:
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark