Jurassic pusher

and I thought I was Grumpy!

Post by Jurassic pusher »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52173341

When stuck inside finally gets to you!
voodoo_simon

Re: and I thought I was Grumpy!

Post by voodoo_simon »

Last week I took a short cut in the local woods and could hear someone playing the drums!!

If lock down was bad enough, imagine living next to the person playing drums.... :shock:
Cyclepeasant

Post by Cyclepeasant »

Unfortunately, the moment I arrive in from work, the next door neighbour starts drum practice. Only started since lockdown...he is an it teacher!
Unlike the rest of his family,he is not considerate. :|
Insanity over vanity
Pirahna

Post by Pirahna »

I had a noisy neighbour once. Block of 9 flats, the bloke was unemployed, got up at whenever and didn't start to party until he got back from the pub. The post was through a communal letter box, I always took his mail. There was loads of stuff that went on, for example he was off his face one night standing outside the block shouting people out for a fight, I went out and kicked the sub standard out of him.

It ended with a neighbour banging on my door one night, hallway was filled with smoke and the fire brigade were on the way. He'd gone away for the night, someone had kicked his front door in and set the flat alight.
Cyclepeasant

Post by Cyclepeasant »

LOL! I lived in a small block of flats with a few dodgy characters and dealer's (where my muddy fox explorer was stolen)
Unfortunately,I didn't have the confidence to confront them with their late night music ,shouting etc.
Just put up with it for a few years til the landlord sold the flat and I moved out.
Insanity over vanity
macinblack

Post by macinblack »

I'm rarely Grumpy but often Sleepy and often accused of being Dopey.
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

Cyclepeasant wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:29 pm LOL! I lived in a small block of flats with a few dodgy characters and dealer's (where my muddy fox explorer was stolen)
Unfortunately,I didn't have the confidence to confront them with their late night music ,shouting etc.
My brother and myself shared a flat and had similar problems, we did ask nicely but the reply was going to lead to upset.
Then we realised that all the electricity cupboards were on the landing outside, pair of snips, off with the seal. We then removed the main fuse, lobbed it out the window and retired to bed.
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
Captain Fizz

Post by Captain Fizz »

BigdummySteve wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:59 am
Cyclepeasant wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:29 pm LOL! I lived in a small block of flats with a few dodgy characters and dealer's (where my muddy fox explorer was stolen)
My brother and myself shared a flat and had similar problems, we did ask nicely but the reply was going to lead to upset.
Then we realised that all the electricity cupboards were on the landing outside, pair of snips, off with the seal. We then removed the main fuse, lobbed it out the window and retired to bed.
An excellent solution. I would have followed up with a call to the electricity supplier alleging trying to bypass the meter!
Cyclepeasant

Post by Cyclepeasant »

What an excellent ,simple idea BDS!
Obviously not devious enough.
Worth remembering! :-bd
Insanity over vanity