Lightweight shelters

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Richard G

Re: Lightweight shelters

Post by Richard G »

Just saw this thing... https://www.tarptent.com/product/notch-li/

I don't do enough bikepacking to justify the spend, but if I did, that's what I'd be going for!
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Only 5 months on from this thread... and finally I've become part of the SMD club too with an old stock/hardly used deal from Stus classifieds :-bd all for the handsome sum of only £110 (of which I sent £115 vos thats what Muhammed / the Quran taught... of 'giving good measure' etc)...

Thanks again Bearbonesnorm :lol: finally I can used the pole that was made months and months ago... :-bd
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Thanks again Bearbonesnorm :lol: finally I can used the pole that was made months and months ago... :-bd
Be aware that the first generation Lunar used a slightly shorter pole than the latest ones. Try what you've got but if it seems odd, we might need to shorten your pole slightly - see how you go on as there's often some leeway with these things.
May the bridges you burn light your way
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:27 am
Be aware that the first generation Lunar used a slightly shorter pole than the latest ones. Try what you've got but if it seems odd, we might need to shorten your pole slightly - see how you go on as there's often some leeway with these things.
Stu... you forget that you made the pole for at least 3 different configurations :-bd but will let you know
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Stu... you forget that you made the pole for at least 3 different configurations :-bd but will let you know
Oh yeah, knock yer self out then fella :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way