Sleepin bag advice for a short person, possibly Cumumlus Panyam?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

Re: Sleepin bag advice for a short person, possibly Cumumlus Panyam?

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

My beginner kit is tent at 1.6kg, mat at 600g and now bag at 800g give or take. Twice yours! Still, I'm just starting out here so no doubt things will get upgraded in coming years. For me its more important to have pleasant camping experience than to move fast and light, and all this goes on my MTB anyway so "fast" is probably not a word we'd use.
Some 'ride to camp' others 'camp to ride' ... no right or wrong way but it can sometimes affect what or how much you choose to carry. Now, where's Tim and his collection of fold-up comfy chairs.
May the bridges you burn light your way
larfinGiraffe

Post by larfinGiraffe »

For all those who like tidy endings, you may care to know that I ordered the Panyam 450 in S today.

A very big thanks to everyone who gave advice and put up with my ditherings and undecidedness.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

For all those who like tidy endings, you may care to know that I ordered the Panyam 450 in S today.
I'm sure you'll be happy with it ...... but if not I'll take it off your hands for forty quid :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Just remember all kit is personal and none of us on here use the exact same things
Hope it works out for you