"official" UK Bikepacking Routes

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

Re: "official" UK Bikepacking Routes

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I often think it's a shame that SEO drives so much content on-line because the content could often be so much better if that wasn't the case.
May the bridges you burn light your way
jameso

Post by jameso »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:44 pm I often think it's a shame that SEO drives so much content on-line because the content could often be so much better if that wasn't the case.
The mainstream is generally sub standard isn't it / popularity a poor guide to quality. ..says me who's clearly well past 40 :lol:
johnnystorm

Post by johnnystorm »

jameso wrote: I think the results will be linked to how much traffic the site gets generally, can't imagine Advntr traffic is very high (yet/that's the aim isn't it).
Peaked at 60k and usually managed over 40k unique visitors a month.
jameso

Post by jameso »

johnnystorm wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:08 pm
jameso wrote: I think the results will be linked to how much traffic the site gets generally, can't imagine Advntr traffic is very high (yet/that's the aim isn't it).
Peaked at 60k and usually managed over 40k unique visitors a month.
TBH I'm not sure what a good hit rate is. It sounds like a good number? I meant not very high vs Red Bull in Whitestone's post, but 40k+ a month is more than I'd have guessed. (edit, that's not meant to sound as it probably does, I mean it's my lack of ability to judge not the lack of site value!)
I did look up the ad revenue value of the TNR site (much less than 40k a month, unsuprisingly) and it was about tuppence :grin: