Surly Ogre 29er Fork - Big price drop

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Jack

Surly Ogre 29er Fork - Big price drop

Post by Jack »

I'm selling the steel Surly Ogre fork that I've just taken off my Inbred. I think it was originally bought off someone here a couple of years ago, it's a brilliant fork for bikepacking but I'm swapping to a carbon fork now. Overall in very good condition with no cracks or dents. It was originally olive green, I have since sprayed it gloss black (3 coats plus a clear coat) and removed the Surly decals. There are a few small areas where the brake cable has rubbed through to the green, the dropouts are also worn through to the green. A few points:

1 and 1/8th steerer - 205mm long
QR dropouts
2 brake cable guides
Framesaver preservative on the inside
Suitable for disc (IS mount) or canti brakes (has black blanking screws to cover thread when not in use)
More bosses than you can shake a stick at, including: Mudguard mounts, front pannier mounts (2 at dropout level and 2 half way up the leg), 3 bosses on each leg (suitable for Salsa Anything cages - normal bottle cages also fit)
Room for a 29+ tyre
468mm A-C
I can include a Superstar 180mm post mount to IS brake adapter if it would be of use

I'm looking for £60 + £8 P&P - I will box it up well to avoid any damage. Or collection in Leeds. Payment via PayPal or cash. Email - jakd@live.co.uk

The forks on the bike pre-painting.

Thanks for looking,
Jack
Last edited by Jack on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack

Re: Surly Ogre 29er Fork

Post by Jack »

Also inlcudes a star-fangled nut.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Bump and a drop to £50 + £8 P&P
Jack

Post by Jack »

I really need to move this on now to help pay for my rent. I'm looking for £35 + £8p&p.

Thanks
Jack

Re: Surly Ogre 29er Fork - Big price drop

Post by Jack »

Now listed on eBay
SR

Re: Surly Ogre 29er Fork - Big price drop

Post by SR »

Did the forks sell on e-bay after ?