Leaving a car in Blair Atholl

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Sussex Paul

Leaving a car in Blair Atholl

Post by Sussex Paul »

I'm heading up to ride the Cairngorms Loop over the solstice weekend, I was planning on leaving the car in Blair Atholl and wondered if anyone had done similar, or had any advice on where to park up? I see there is a car park up by the Old Bridge of Tilt, but that looks a little out of the way, so thought somewhere in the village might be better. Any knowledge appreciated.

Cheers
Paul
Zippy

Re: Leaving a car in Blair Atholl

Post by Zippy »

Sussex Paul wrote:I'm heading up to ride the Cairngorms Loop over the solstice weekend, I was planning on leaving the car in Blair Atholl and wondered if anyone had done similar, or had any advice on where to park up? I see there is a car park up by the Old Bridge of Tilt, but that looks a little out of the way, so thought somewhere in the village might be better. Any knowledge appreciated.

Cheers
Paul
I did this over bank holiday weekend of 23rd of May. It was fine. Car park was a bit full-up mind :lol:
vorlich

Post by vorlich »

Yup no problems leaving mine there either in the past.
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

I always park next to the chippy / cafe just next to the main road - done it loads of times with no bother and it has the benefit of having a loo and the the chippy!
Sussex Paul

Post by Sussex Paul »

Thanks all, sounds like there are a few options.