Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

InspiredRamblings

FS: Endura, Gore, Muxu, Howies - trousers & shorts

Post by InspiredRamblings »

Some bottom-half gear for sale...

Endura Venturi II PTFE Waterproof Trousers, black, M
(top left)
One rear zipped pocket (they also fold into this pocket for packing), two zipped front pockets, calf zips and velcro volume adjusters, zip fly, belt. These are really great but, as with a lot of Endura stuff, the Mediums are just a little tight for me, and the Larges a little too large. Virtually unused - all thats noticeable is where an oily chainring has coloured a little bit of the reflective tape running down the calf zip.

RRP £115, sell for £50 incl postage.

Muxu Japanese denim cycling jeans, blue, 32in waist / 32in inner leg
(top right)
Amazingly comfortable, stretchy denim. I bought these and a set with 34in at the same time - the longer ones fitted better but I didn't get around to returning these. I wear the others a lot, not just when biking around town, because the denim is so comfortable. Virtually unused, no signs of wear.

RRP £90, sell for £45 incl postage

Howies Epic Cotton shorts, brown, 34R
(bottom left)

Made of a cotton that swells when the outer gets wet, thereby helping to shed rain. I wouldn't wear these when you need proper downpour protection but for biking around town or for spring / summer / autumn shorter rides they work well. Keep showers off without looking like waterproof bike shorts. I have worn these on a few occasions, including a few days in the rain in Spain - hence the fabric on the arse has faded through a bit of use.

£15 incl postage.

Gore Bike Wear Alp-X Inner Shorts, black & red, L, (two pairs)
(bottom right)

Bought these but they just don't fit me. Worn once (briefly) and washed once. Long distance pad (according to Gore), outer side of each leg is mesh for ventilation.

RRP: £40 each. Will sell for £25 each, posted.
Salsa Horsethief XT (2020)
Jamis Dragonslayer (2016)

http://www.uninspiredramblings.com
InspiredRamblings

Re: FS: Endura, Gore, Muxu, Howies - trousers & shorts

Post by InspiredRamblings »

Thats the Howies Epic cotton shorts sold.
Salsa Horsethief XT (2020)
Jamis Dragonslayer (2016)

http://www.uninspiredramblings.com