The next Eclipse

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Alpinum

Re: The next Eclipse

Post by Alpinum »

redefined_cycles wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:08 pm Aha. Thanks John. Sounds nasty. I'll probably stay away :-bd
:lol:
belugabob

Post by belugabob »

Alpinum wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:48 pm
pistonbroke wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:52 pm I saw the 1999 one as well, 3000m up on Monte Pedido in the Pyrenees. We're in prime position for 2026 as we live 50km north of the blue line on John's map. Bookings being taken now 😏
Thanks, but sorry mate, I prefer Iceland.
Or Spar...
Alpinum

Post by Alpinum »

:-bd

"While everybody else buggered off to Spain and Iceland to not only to see witches work and add more C02 to our demise, one Bob fellow got comfy on his camping chair in front on the freezer in the SPAR at Llanwrtyd, reading packaging's imprints and wondering if the expired pie warming in his hand will taste better or worse after the extended storage at the bottom of his framebag."
psling

Post by psling »

Dave Barter wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:46 pm Bonnie Tyler is having one soon apparently.
I believe she lives in Portugal these days so she won't be too far away. At least she won't be lost in France:wink:
We go out into the hills to lose ourselves, not to get lost. You are only lost if you need to be somewhere else and if you really need to be somewhere else then you're probably in the wrong place to begin with.
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

I must admit, I'm tempted to try and work out a bikepacking trip for the Spain one.

Could be pretty cool.