27.5 plus wheelset on Hope Pro2 EVOs (Blue)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

27.5 plus wheelset on Hope Pro2 EVOs (Blue)

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi. Seeling this wheelset as I'm having difficulty parting with it and need the cash for some fundraising activities (like you do... no bragging intended). All proceeds will be split (maybe not exactly and maybe not entirely) between CAGE (ask Gove) and for one of the Palestine project charities. Hopefully helping get some aid/food in there if the powers that be don't keep helping destroy it.

Right... Rear wheel is a HALO carbon on a HOPE pro2 EVO. 29mm internal and some scuff marks but superficial. I've ridden it well over 2000 miles (AFAIK but could check) and it was a used rim that I bought from someone in Scotland (I reckon Lee Craigie and co who'd smashed the front but I can't be sure).

Front is also same hub on a Kinlin rim. 32 spokes on both wheels. I used Sapim spokes to do the build (and if I may say so myself) am a half decent wheel builder (only cos I take too much time). I'd not wanna run em on a DH bike dye to building to be superlight but also mtb strong (the Sapim spokes are the lighter weight versions but they have phenomenal fatigue life and ability to habdle stress).

Front is not carbon. Some pics of the rear here (link below) and I can add some Maxxis Chronicles 27.5 x 3.0 for an extra £30.

Wheelset - £150 plus postage at cost (which goes into my pocket to pay the postie). Any questions, just ask.
redefined_cycles

Re: 27.5 plus wheelset on Hope Pro2 EVOs (Blue)

https://imgur.com/gallery/LNXMvo7

NB bearings are good all round. Sold as seen but happy to acccept returns if you don't like what you recieved. Pics of the front wheel incoming (after someone asks and once I've cleaned it).
riderdown

Post by riderdown »

Axle spacing?
redefined_cycles

riderdown wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:42 am Axle spacing?
It's a Pro2 EVO. So worlds your oyster. Setup standard at the moment with quick release end caps. But there's boost available as well as standard thru axle end caps.

I have a few different ends caps for an extra fiver if buyer wanted. But they'd have to check the documents on Hope website and tell me exactly which width they need. :-bd