WRT kid friendly route

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ootini

WRT kid friendly route

Post by ootini »

Hi all.

I'm considering bringing my son on the WRT but he's only ten. So was wondering if anyone has a short route from BB towers that would be suitable for a ten year old, who's a relatively competent rider, but not the strongest legs?

Campsites are fine, but wild camping is good too. Cafe and pub stops would be welcome.

Thanks
Bearbonesnorm

Re: WRT kid friendly route

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Wait until the GR are out and I'll do you one if you're stuck. I think it's nice for kids if they feel like they're at least going in a similar direction to everyone else.
May the bridges you burn light your way
ootini

Post by ootini »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:46 am Wait until the GR are out and I'll do you one if you're stuck. I think it's nice for kids if they feel like they're at least going in a similar direction to everyone else.
vaguely exciting, cheers Stu.
ootini

Post by ootini »

Stu, am I OK to hang on for the GRs and possible route before I buy the entry for my son ? Cheers
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Stu, am I OK to hang on for the GRs and possible route before I buy the entry for my son ? Cheers
Come the first when the GR are released, the T shirt order also goes in, so I'll give you a shout a little while before with info so you'll have a bit of time to think / decide.
May the bridges you burn light your way