Wanted - Cheap GPS

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Alexinthepeaks

Wanted - Cheap GPS

Post by Alexinthepeaks »

Looking for a cheap GPS unit that can track the usual metrics for my 9 year old.
Were planning on doing some bikepacking events together this year and he wants to start tracking his rides.
Dave Barter

Re: Wanted - Cheap GPS

Post by Dave Barter »

Alexinthepeaks wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:05 pm Looking for a cheap GPS unit that can track the usual metrics for my 9 year old.
Were planning on doing some bikepacking events together this year and he wants to start tracking his rides.
I have an Edge 520 been in the cupboard for years. The usb rubber cover is missing apart from that in good nick. £22 posted. I need to check the battery is OK
Elite keyboard warrior, DNF'er, Swearer
Alexinthepeaks

Post by Alexinthepeaks »

Dave Barter wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:21 pm
Alexinthepeaks wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:05 pm Looking for a cheap GPS unit that can track the usual metrics for my 9 year old.
I have an Edge 520 been in the cupboard for years. The usb rubber cover is missing apart from that in good nick. £22 posted. I need to check the battery is OK
Dm'd you!
Alexpalacefan

Post by Alexpalacefan »

I've got a Polar watch you can have for nothing if you want.
Alex
Alexinthepeaks

Post by Alexinthepeaks »

Alexpalacefan wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:37 pm I've got a Polar watch you can have for nothing if you want.
Alex
Hi Alex -thanks for the offer, but Dave sorted me out with teh Edge 520- which is fantastic! Just what i needed!